October 26, 1987|
New York City
|Alma mater||Bard College|
Edgar Bronfman, Jr. |
Samuel Bronfman (great-grandfather) |
Edgar Miles Bronfman (grandfather)
Benjamin Bronfman (brother)
Hannah Bronfman (born October 26th, 1987 )is a DJ, model, and entrepreneur from Manhattan. She is the co-founder of Beautified, a mobile app for finding last-minute beauty services. Bronfman is also an investor in multiple restaurants, including Hotel Griffou and Acme.
In 2012, Bronfman co-founded Beautified, a mobile app that allows users to secure last-minute beauty services such as salon, spa, and gym bookings. The app originally covered only New York City, but it expanded to Los Angeles and San Francisco in August 2014. Beautified's expansion coincided with an announcement that it had raised $1.2 million in seed funding.
She is a member of the Lehman family via her paternal grandmother, Ann Loeb Bronfman.
- Grand Street (2014) – Mia
- American Milkshake (2013) – "Hot" Cheerleader
Bronfman's parents are former Warner Music Group CEO Edgar Bronfman, Jr. and Shaft actress Sherry Brewer. Her brother is entrepreneur and musician Benjamin Bronfman. Her boyfriend is New York City DJ and Theophilus London manager Brendan Fallis. Her mother is African American and her father is Jewish Canadian.
She graduated from Bard College in December 2010 with a degree in sculpture.
- Kelsey Hendrix (November 17, 2015). "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 Casting Call". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- Alessandra Codinha (August 11, 2008). "Hannah Bronfman Saves the World". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Emily Zemler (January 24, 2007). "Hannah Bronfman's Grammy Playlist". Elle. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Lauren Kaplan (December 10, 2013). "Hannah Bronfman: Beauty Entrepreneur, DJ, and Lipstick Whisperer". Glam. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Julie Ma (August 21, 2013). "See Hannah Bronfman Reveal Her Wardrobe Contents". New York Magazine. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- "Hannah Bronfman, Entrepreneur. New York". The Coveteur. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Alexandria Symonds (August 12, 2010). "A Night in the Life of Hannah Bronfman". Paper. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Jessica Pressler (February 18, 2014). "202 Minutes With the Busy, Glitzy Bronfmans". New York Magazine. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Kathleen Hu (February 27, 2013). "From It Girl to Tech Entrepreneur: Get the Scoop on Hannah Bronfman's New Beauty App". Fashionista. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Hannah Bronfman (August 18, 2014). "How It Girl Hannah Bronfman Made the Must-Have Beauty App of the Moment". Teen Vogue. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Sarah Buhr (August 13, 2014). "Beautified Gets $1.2 Million Seed, Updates Its Look And Takes On StyleSeat In SF And LA". Tech Crunch. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Celia L. Smith (May 13, 2013). "Who's That Girl?: Hannah Bronfman". Essence. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Lauren Levinson (February 5, 2013). "Bar III Gets into the Reality Show Biz". Elle. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Chrissy Rutherford (February 9, 2014). "Hannah Bronfman's Runway Debut". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- "Ann L. Bronfman: Obituary". Legacy.com. The New York Times. April 10, 2011. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- Clara Cheeseman. "Fashion and Fine Whisky with Brendan Fallis & Hannah Bronfman". Interview. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Annie Georgia Greenberg (November 16, 2012). "Inside The Soho Love Nest Of NYC's Cutest Power Couple". Refinery29. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- New York Observer: "New York’s Favorite ‘It’ Couple Is Finally Engaged" By Zachary Weiss August 20, 2015