Gyuhap chongseo, roughly translated as "Women's Encyclopedia" is a compendium of advice for women, written by Lady Bingheogak Yi in 1809 during the Korean Joseon Dynasty.
- Jusaui (酒食議) : making jang (condiments), alcoholic beverages, bap (rice dish), tteok (rice cake), yugwa (fried puffed rice snack), banchan (small dishes) and among others.
- Bongimchik (縫紝則) : making clothing, a process of dyeing, weaving, embroidery, sericulture, soldering dishware, lightening.
- Sangark (山家樂) : farming, gardening, raising livestock
- Cheongnamgyeol (靑囊訣) : taegyo, methods of childrearing, knowledge of first aid and medicine to be avoided
- Sulsurak (術數略) : knowledge of choosing a house, talismans, folkloric ways to drive away evil spirits.