|Date of birth||27 December 1964|
|Place of birth||Catanzaro, Italy|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Giuseppe Lorenzo (born 27 December 1964) is an Italian retired professional footballer who holds the record for the fastest-ever sending off in a professional match; the non-professional record is held by English footballer David Pratt. Lorenzo was sent off after just 10 seconds on 9 December 1990 while playing for Bologna against Parma for striking an opponent. Lorenzo also played for Catanzaro, Sampdoria and Cesena in a career which lasted from 1982 to 1996. In 2007, The Times placed him at number 12 in their list of the 50 hardest footballers in history.
- "Pratt sets 'record' for red card". BBC Sport. 29 December 2008. Retrieved 7 January 2009.
- Paolo Bandini (7 January 2009). "The quickest sending off of all time". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 7 January 2009.
- Murphy, Alex (7 August 2007). "Football's 50 greatest hard men". London: The Times. Retrieved 7 January 2009.
- "Top 50 Hardest Footballers". http://www.empireonline.com. The Times. 13 August 2007. Retrieved 22 April 2015. External link in