Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
|Founder||Mary Ann Liebert|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Publication types||Academic journals, books, and trade magazines|
|Number of employees||50 (1995)|
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a privately held independent publishing company founded by its president, Mary Ann Liebert, in 1980. The company publishes peer-reviewed academic journals, books, and trade magazines in the areas of biotechnology, biomedical research/life sciences, clinical medicine, alternative/integrative medicine, surgery, and law. Its headquarters are in New Rochelle, New York, United States.
Some of the journals published by this company are:
- AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses
- BioResearch Open Access
- Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics
- AIDS Patient Care and STDS]]
- DNA and Cell Biology
- Election Law Journal
- Human Gene Therapy, HGT Methods, and HGT Clinical Development
- Gaming Law Review and Economics
- Journal of Women's Health
- Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Stem Cells and Development
- Soft Robotics
- Tissue Engineering
- Violence and Gender
A complete list of publication may be found by visiting http://www.liebertpub.com/publications.aspx
- Gilson, Tom; Strauch, Katina (16 July 2012). "v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert". Against the Grain. LeftRightNow. Retrieved 2016-07-09.
- McElroy, Emily; Kubilius, Ramune (2003). "An Interview with Mary Ann Liebert and Tom Mulak" (PDF). Serials Review (Reprint). 29 (2). doi:10.1016/S0098-7913(03)00033-9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 March 2006.
- "Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- Reed, Don C. (2015). "When Things Go Right". Stem Cell Battles. World Scientific. p. 385. ISBN 9789814618281.
- "Media Notepad: Update". Medical Marketing & Media. 1 June 2006. Retrieved 2016-07-10. (subscription required (. ))
- "People". Circulation Management. 1 June 2001. Retrieved 2016-07-10. (subscription required (. ))
- Kammermeyer, John (1989). Genetic Engineering Fundamentals. CRC Press. p. 205. ISBN 9780824780692.