French Community Commission
This article is part of the series:
The Commission communautaire française (COCOF) or the French Community Commission is the local representative of the French-speaking authorities in the Brussels-Capital Region, one of the three regions of Belgium.
On December 3, 2001, the Assemblée de la Commission communautaire française or ACCF (Assembly of the French Community Commission) informally changed its name to Parlement francophone bruxellois (French-speaking Brussels Parliament). The Parliament is currently presided by Christos Doulkeridis.
- Brussels Parliament
- French Community of Belgium
- Common Community Commission
- Flemish Community Commission (VGC)
- (French) Official page of the COCOF
- (French) Official page of the French-speaking Brussels Parliament