Francis Ford Coppola Presents
Francis Ford Coppola Presents is a lifestyle brand created by Francis Ford Coppola, under which he markets goods from companies he owns or controls. It includes films and videos, resorts, cafes, a literary magazine and a winery.
- family and tradition
- Italian-American heritage
- nostalgic historicism
- the aesthetic life.
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville, Sonoma County, California which offers nine different brands of wines:
- Francis Ford Coppola Director's Cut - Sonoma County wines from specific sub-appellations
- Francis Ford Coppola Director's - Four classic varietals showcasing vineyards from all of Sonoma County
- Francis Coppola Reserve - A collection of wines from specific vineyards in Sonoma County.
- Francis Coppola Diamond Collection - A popular series of wines from California vineyards.
- Francis Ford Coppola Presents Rosso & Bianco - Wines for everyday life.
- Sofia - a line that features a sparkling wine).
- Votre Sante - A Pinot Noir and Chardonnay made in 'Burgundian' style.
- Su Yuen - Wines made to pair with Asian cuisine.
- Archimedes - Sonoma County Cabernet, Francis Ford Coppola Winery's flagship wine.
- The company produces Pasta and Pasta sauce called Mammarella Foods.
- Cafes in San Francisco's North Beach and Napa, California
- Cafe Zoetrope is located in San Francisco, in the bottom floor of the Sentinel Building.
- Mammarella's is a cafe located in Napa near the Napa Airport.
- Blancaneaux Lodge in San Ignacio, Belize
- Turtle Inn in Placencia, Belize
- La Lancha in Guatemala
- Coppola Presents publishes Zoetrope: All-Story, a literary magazine.
- Films and videos produced and distributed (under American Zoetrope are often branded as "Francis Ford Coppola Presents")
- franciscoppolawinery.com Winery - Official Site
- mammarellafoods.com Mammarella - Official Site
- cafecoppola.com Restaurant Official Site
- coppolaresorts.com Francis Ford Coppola Resorts Official Site
- all-story.com Zoetrope: All Story Official Site