Fox Networks Group
|Fox International Channels (1993–2016)|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Peter Rice (CEO)|
Randy Freer (COO)
|Parent||21st Century Fox|
Fox Networks Group is 21st Century Fox's primary operating unit for TV and Cable. It produces and distributes 300+ entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa, using several brands, including Fox, STAR India, Fox Sports, Fox Life, National Geographic Channel, Fox Movies Premium, STAR Movies, Baby TV, Star Plus, and STAR Gold. Their non-linear brands are Fox Play, Fox Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These brands reach over 1.725 billion households around the world.
In January 2016, the Fox International Channels unit was announced to be split into three divisions, Fox Networks Group Europe, Fox Networks Group Latin America and Fox Networks Group Asia, all reporting to Fox Networks Group CEO Peter Rice and COO Randy Freer. As a result of this reorganization, the Fox International Channels banner was discontinued.
- Fox Television Stations, also known as Fox Television Stations Group
Fox Television Group
- Fox Broadcasting Company
- 20th Century Fox Television
Fox Networks Group
- FX Networks
- Fox Life
- Fox Digital Media
- Fox News Channel
- Fox Business Network
- Fox Sports Networks
- Fox Soccer Plus
- Fox College Sports
- Fox Deportes
- Big Ten Network (49% owned in joint venture with Big Ten Conference)
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
National Geographic Channels
- National Geographic Channel (US) (67%)
- National Geographic Channel (International) (50%)
- Nat Geo Wild
- Fox Networks Group Europe
- Fox Networks Group Latin America
- Fox Networks Group Asia
- Fox Networks Group Africa
- Fox Networks Group Middle East
- Littleton, Cynthia (January 11, 2016). "Fox Reorganizes International Channels Division, CEO Hernan Lopez to Exit". Variety. Retrieved January 11, 2016.
- Television. Business. 21st Century Fox. Accessed on November 20, 2013.
- James, Meg (July 8, 2013). "Fox's Dana Walden, Gary Newman receive bigger TV portfolio". LA Times. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- "About the Show". Divorce Court.com. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- FX Networks and Productions. Business Segments. 21cf.com. Accessed on August 19, 2013.
- Fox Sports Networks. Business. 21st Century Fox. Accessed on January 26, 2014.