Fongyi Tutorial Academy
The building was built by Jhang Ting-cing in 1814 during Jiaqing Emperor rule. On 13 November 1985, the building was designated as level 3 historical monument. In 2007, the Kaohsiung City Government acquired the land title of the academy and restoration to the building commenced with a total budget of NT$ 100 million.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fongyi Tutorial Academy.|
- "Fongyi Academy". Kaohsiung Travel. 4 June 2015.
- "Cultural Heritage Kaohsiung > Cultural heritage > Historic Sites". Heritage.khcc.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- Local time (2010-01-26). "200-year-old wall paintings uncovered in Fong-yi Academy - Taiwan Government Entry Point". Taiwan.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Famous Landmarks-Kaohsiung Travel Online". Khh.travel. 2012-09-25. Retrieved 2014-05-28.