Gresham Road End
As of 16 December 2007|
Fenner's is the University of Cambridge's cricket ground.
Fenner's has hosted first-class cricket since 1848, and many of the world's great players have graced the wicket. The ground was established on land leased for the purpose by Francis Fenner, after whom the ground is named.
Playing for Cambridge University has launched many careers: such names as Peter May, David Sheppard, Ted Dexter, Tony Lewis and Mike Brearley to Jahangir Khan, Derek Pringle, John Crawley, Steve James and, most recently, former captain of the England team Mike Atherton.
- The Parks, where first-class cricket is played in Oxford
- University Ground, Barnwell, a former Cambridge University cricket ground
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fenner's.|
- Fenner's home page
- Matches played at Fenner's from CricketArchive
- Ground profile from Cricinfo
- Cambridge University Cricket Club