Feltham F.C. (1946)
|Full name||Feltham Football Club|
The club was established in 1946 as Tudor Park. They joined the Parthenon League in 1959, remaining in the league until 1963, when they changed their name to Feltham and joined the Surrey Senior League. They were league runners-up in 1965–66, and after finishing third in 1967–68, transferred to the Spartan League, where they remained for four seasons before moving to Division Two of the Athenian League.
In 1977 Feltham joined Division Two of the Isthmian League. After winning the division in 1980–81, they were promoted to Division One. However, they were relegated to Division One South at the end of the 1983–84 season after finishing bottom of the table. They won the Southern Combination Challenge Cup in both 1986–87 and 1987–88, and were runners-up in 1990–91.
- Isthmian League
- Division One champions 1980–81
- Southern Combination Challenge Cup
- Winners 1986–87, 1987–88
- Best FA Cup performance: Third qualifying round, 1977–78, 1982–83
- Best FA Trophy performance: First qualifying round, 1974–75, 1982–83
- Best FA Vase performance: Third round, 1975–76
- Record attendance: 1,938 vs Hampton, Middlesex Senior Cup, 1972–73
- Feltham F.C. players
- Club History Bedfont & Feltham F.C.
- Parthenon League 1951-1966 Non-League Matters
- Surrey Senior League 1922-1978 Non-League Matters
- Feltham at the Football Club History Database
- Feltham & Hounslow Borough at the Football Club History Database
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2012) Non-League Club Directory 2013, p632 ISBN 978-1-869833-77-0