|• Pinyin||Féidōng Xiàn|
|• Total||2,215.53 km2 (855.42 sq mi)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|• Density||390/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Feidong County (simplified Chinese: 肥东县; traditional Chinese: 肥東縣; pinyin: Féidōng Xiàn) is a county to the east of Hefei, Anhui Province, People's Republic of China. The county has a surface of 2,215.53 km² and a population of 861,960 inhabitants. It contains 18 towns and 2 development zones.
- China National Highway 312 *Chinese High Speed Rail
- Bao Zheng (999 - 1062), Northern Song Dynasty bureaucrat and judge whose name has become synonymous with judicial wisdom and uprightness.
- Li Hongzhang (1823–1901), prominent late Qing Dynasty bureaucrat and diplomat.
- Wu Bangguo (1941 - ), currently chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.
- (Chinese) Compilation by LianXin website. Data from the Sixth National Population Census of the People's Republic of China