|Blast yield||Not applicable|
|Engine||Solid (single stage)|
|Inertial & electro-optical terminal|
Fateh-313 (Persian: فاتح-313), an Iranian short-range solid-fuel ballistic missile, was unveiled on 21 August 2015. The missile is a new generation of Fateh missiles family. The missile was almost identical to the previous generation of the Fateh-110 missile. The missile uses a new composite fuel and body that have increased the range to 500 km. The main difference between this model and the previous model range is 500 km. Iran’s Defense Ministry plans to begin mass production of the rocket.
- Valfajr (torpedo)
- List of military equipment manufactured in Iran
- Iranian underground missile bases
- Emad (missile)
- Iran shows off new, more accurate Fateh-313 surface-to-surface missile. japantimes.
- Experts Say New Iranian Missile Can Reach All Sensitive Sites in Israel. CSIS Missile Threat.
- The meaning of Iran’s Fateh-313 cruise missile. thearabweekly.
- Iran Unveils New Fateh-313 Ballistic Missile. sputniknews.
- Iran unveils new ballistic missile to the world and announces drone destruction. ibtimes.