List of extreme points of Poland
Extreme points of Poland
This is a list of the extreme points of Poland, the points that are farther north, south, east or west than any other location.
Latitude and longitude
- Northernmost point: 54°50′N 18°04′E / 54.833°N 18.067°E
- A beach in Jastrzębia Góra, part of the town Władysławowo, Pomeranian Voivodeship, marked by the "Northern Star" obelisk, near Cape Rozewie on the Baltic coast
- Southernmost point: 49°00′09″N 22°50′50″E / 49.00238°N 22.84710°E
- Wołosate ridge, near mount Opołonek, Eastern Beskid mountains, Subcarpathian Voivodeship
- Easternmost point: 50°52′07″N 24°08′45″E / 50.86852°N 24.14585°E
- Bug River, near Zosin, Hrubieszów County, Lublin Voivodeship
- Westernmost point: 52°50′18″N 14°07′23″E / 52.83827°N 14.12298°E
- Oder River, near Osinów Dolny, West Pomeranian Voivodeship
A point in the village of Piątek, Łódź Voivodeship is claimed to be the "geometrical centre" (not the exact geographical centre) of Poland.