Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH (English: Eurofighter Fighter aircraft GmbH) is a multinational company that co-ordinates the design, production and upgrade of the Eurofighter Typhoon, this includes incorporating the jet engines designed and manufactured by EuroJet Turbo GmbH.
- 46%: Airbus Defence and Space (then known as EADS)
- 33%: BAE Systems Military Air & Information (United Kingdom)
- 21%: Alenia Aermacchi (Italy)
Eurofighter GmbH's customer is the NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency (NETMA), operating on behalf of the partner nations. This collaborative management model follows that of the Tornado programme closely. In that case Panavia Aircraft GmbH was responsible for delivering the weapon system, and the UK registered Turbo-Union Ltd. was responsible for the propulsion system.
- Cowton, Rodney. "Eurofighter partners: West Germany, Britain, Italy and Spain." The Times, 7 June 1986.
- "Impressum." Eurofighter. Retrieved on 17 September 2011. "Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH Am Söldnermoos 17 D-85399 Hallbergmoos Germany"