|Look up estate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estate or The Estate may refer to:
- Estate (law), a term in common law for a person's property, entitlements and obligations
- Estates of the realm, a broad social category in the histories of certain countries.
- Estate in land
- Estate (land), the grounds and tenancies (such as farms, housing, woodland, parkland) associated with a very large property
Automobiles and technology
- Estate car (station wagon), passenger car with a full-size interior cargo compartment
- Estate, a brand of major appliances, first from RCA, afterwards from Whirlpool Corporation
- Estate, Information Technology term for a set of computers and other technology infrastructure, generally the total set owned by a corporation, as in "Estate Management" See ITIL and other standards.
- In drugs, Estate is the name of Estradiol valerate & also for Aloxistatin.
Film and TV
- The Estate (TV series) BBC documentary
- The Estate, 2011 film directed by Steven Drew with Dave Courtney, Sean Brosnan (actor), Brian Murphy (actor)
- Estate (album), a jazz piano album by Michel Petrucciani.
- Estate (song), a 1960 Italian song and jazz standard, sung by Milva, written by Brighetti, Bruno Martino
- Estate Khmaladze (born 1944), Georgian statistician