|No. 25 New England Patriots|
|Date of birth:||October 3, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Klein (TX)|
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 2 / Pick: 47|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 12, 2016|
Some schools Rowe attended were Doerre Intermediate in Spring, Texas and Klein High School in Klein, Texas. During his career he had 207 tackles and nine interceptions. He was rated by Rivals.com as a three-star recruit and was ranked as the 39th best safety in his class. He committed to the University of Utah to play college football. Rowe also played basketball and ran track in high school.
Rowe attended Utah from 2011 to 2014. He became a starter at safety his freshman year. He started all 13 games, recording 69 tackles, an interception and a sack. As a sophomore, Rowe started 10 games, missing two due to injury. He had 64 tackles and one interception. As a junior he again started all 12 games, finishing with 69 tackles and a half a sack. Prior to his senior season, Rowe was moved from safety to cornerback. He started 10 of 12 games and had 59 tackles and one interception. For his career, Rowe started 45 of 47 games and had 261 tackles, three interceptions and 1.5 sacks.
New England Patriots
- Athlete Spotlight: Klein’s Eric Rowe
- Utah Utes football: Eric Rowe manning two safety spots
- Utah football: Eric Rowe prepared to make an impact
- Safety Eric Rowe relishing the opportunity to help the Utes at cornerback
- Utah's Rowe has made a smooth adjustment
- Frank, Reuben (May 1, 2015). "Eagles trade up in 2nd round to take DB Eric Rowe". Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- Eckel, Mark (May 6, 2015). "Eagles sign 3 draft picks, including second-round pick Eric Rowe". NJ.com. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- "Patriots acquire DB Eric Rowe in a trade with Philadelphia; Release OL Josh Kline". Patriots.com.