Saint Helier, Jersey
|Revenue||US$11.9 billion (2014)|
|US$2.2 billion (2014)|
Number of employees
|Approximately 100,000 (2014)|
En+ Group is a Russian energy-related company controlled by Oleg Deripaska. En+ Group owns a controlling interest in United Company RUSAL, owns the largest independent Russian power producer EuroSibEnergo, and is a supplier of ferromolybdenum as well as significant coal assets and logistics business. It reported revenues of $15.3 billion in 2011.
The formation of En+ Group was announced on 21 February 2006. It is registered in Jersey. In 2011 VTB Capital paid $500 million for a 4.35% stake in the company, valuing the company at around $11.5 billion. An IPO is planned on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2013–2014.
- 47.41% of United Company RUSAL
- EuroSibEnergo (which controls Irkutskenergo)
- SMR (one of the world's largest ferromolybdenum producers)
- En+ Downstream (includes aluminium downstream assets)
- En+ Coal
The En+ Group coal division mined 16.8 million tons in 2011, with 90% used to generate power at its own power plants. The main asset is Vostsibugol in Irkutsk Oblast, along with other sites in eastern Siberia.
- "Facts and figures". En+ Group Ltd. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- "Deripaska Creates a New Energy Holding". The Moscow Times. 2006-02-22. Archived from the original on 2006-02-22. Retrieved 2008-01-06.
- "Russia's VTB Capital buys 4.35 pct in En+ Group". Reuters. 2011-07-19.
- "En+ Group website". Retrieved 2012-02-23.
- "En+ Group Plans Big Expansion". The Moscow Times. 2012-01-29.