|Type||Daily newspaper, online newspaper|
|Owner(s)||Diario de Prensa Digital S.L.|
eldiario.es is a Spanish online newspaper. It was created in 2012 and published only in Spanish; it is available since 18 September 2012. eldiario.es is managed by Ignacio Escolar, journalist who was founder and former director of Público, a newspaper disappeared today. eldiario.es groups on its staff former journalists of Público until the closure of its paper edition. It is edited by the company Diario de Prensa Digital S.L. eldiario.es recognizes that in August 2013 had revenues of 841,744 euro and 842,123 in expenses, with losses of 379 euro. eldiario.es edits every three months a magazine paper, monographic, called Cuadernos.
eldiario.es edit its contents under a CC-BY-SA license. It contains two exceptions: first, it does not apply to the content (text, graphics, information, images...) published by eldiario.es from third parties are signed or are attributable to news agencies (EFE, Europa Press...) or any other company different from Diario de Prensa Digital, SL. All rights to these contents are strictly reserved to the owner (the agency) and therefore may not be reproduced, distributed, processed or publicly communicated without the express consent of the owner. Moreover, the drawings of the cartoonists are also Creative Commons, although not be reproduced for commercial purposes (CC-BY-NC).
- "El estreno de eldiario.es será el 18 de septiembre". eldiario.es. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Rubio Jordán 2014, p. 495.
- "Page 2, june 14, 2016". eldiario.es. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "License, Sept. 20, 2014". eldiario.es. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Rubio Jordán, Ana Virginia (2013). "La información sobre la Monarquía española en los nuevos medios digitales: Eldiario.es y Vozpopuli.com". adCommunicaː revista científica de estrategias, tendencias e innovación en comunicación. pp. 65–81. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- López García, Guillermo (2014). "La aparición de InfoLibre y eldiario.es para la defensa de un periodismo más democrático y participativo". Universidad Complutense de Madrid. pp. 491–500. Retrieved 16 August 2016.