Eduard Streltsov Stadium
|Coordinates||55°42′59″N 37°39′23″E / 55.71639°N 37.65639°ECoordinates: 55°42′59″N 37°39′23″E / 55.71639°N 37.65639°E|
|Field size||104 x 69 m|
1959 (East Stand)|
1976 (West Stand)
|FC Torpedo Moscow|
The stadium was built in 1959. It had very modest facilities at the time and was used as a training ground by Torpedo Moscow. By 1979 the stadium had been completely overhauled. The capacity was enlarged to 16,000 and an under-soil heating system was installed, the first in Russia. The stadium was home to Torpedo Moscow from 1978 to 1996.
At present the stadium holds 13,450 people.