Catholic ecclesiastical decorations
- Patriarchal Order of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church
- Order of Saint Ignatius of Antioch of the Syriac Catholic Church
Both are recognised as legitimate ecclesiastical decorations by the International Commission on Orders of Chivalry (2006):
[T]he Commission accepts that these Ecclesiastical Decorations possess full validity as awards of merit or honours within the respective Churches which have instituted them.
Local ecclesiastical distinctions
- Jerusalem Pilgrim's Cross, established in 1901, conferred in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff at the office of the Custody of the Holy Land of the Order of Friars Minor in Jerusalem, Israel
- Cross of Honour of the Abbot of Lilienfeld, founded in 1980
- Order of Saint Nicholas, a regional lay order founded in 1991 by Bishop Ignatius Ghattas of the Melkite Greek Catholic Eparchy of Newton
- Medal, Great Cross, and Golden Order of the Maronite General Council of the Maronite Church
- Cross of São Tomé of the Roman Catholic Diocese of São Tomé and Príncipe in São Tomé and Príncipe
- "Ecclesiastical Decoration". Iicoregister.org. Retrieved 2016-7-8
- "Ehrenkreuzes des Abtes von Lilienfeld". www.ordenskreuz.com. Retrieved 2016-07-08. (German)
- "» The Order of St. Nicholas". Melkite.org. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- "The Maronite Central Council Medal, About Us - Central Council of the Maronite Societies". Conseilmaronite.org. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- "Great Cross of the Maronite Central Council, About Us - Central Council of the Maronite Societies". Conseilmaronite.org. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- "The King of Morocco Mohamad VI Awards Prince Alwaleed His 60th Honorary Medal | Kingdom Holding Company". Kingdom.com.sa. 2011-12-18. Retrieved 2016-07-08.