|Founded||1994 (22 years ago)|
NCAA Football series
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
EA Tiburon is an Electronic Arts video game development studio located in Maitland, Florida, United States founded in 1994. It was formerly known as Tiburon Entertainment, which was acquired by EA in 1998.
The studio is best known for developing the Madden NFL series of games. In addition to the usual titles developed by the studio which include Madden, NCAA Football, NFL Street, NASCAR and NFL Head Coach, in late 2006 Tiburon released the Superman Returns game based on the movie of the same name. EA Tiburon has taken over the Tiger Woods PGA Tour series from EA Salt Lake as of the 2008 edition of the game.
Games developed by Tiburon
- NBA Live series (2010–present)
- EA Sports MMA (2010)
- EA Sports Fantasy Football
- NFL Head Coach series (2006–2008)
- Madden NFL series (1989–present)
- NCAA Football series (1998–2013)
- NASCAR Thunder series (2002–2008)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour (2007–2013)
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (2014-present)
- EA Sports GameShow (2008)
- NFL Street series (2004–2006)
- NFL Tour
- NASCAR SimRacing
- Soviet Strike (Sega Saturn version)
- Nuclear Strike
- MechWarrior 3050
- Arena Football series (2006–2007)
- Superman Returns
- Superman Returns: Fortress of Solitude
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (Nintendo DS version)
- Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- "EA Tiburon studio profile". MobyGames. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- Paul Brinkmann (October 6, 2014). "Electronic Arts Maitland contest includes non-sports game ideas". Orlando Sentinel.