Dziesma (English: Song) was Latvia's national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. The show was produced by Latvijas Televīzija. It replaced Latvia's long-running national selection Eirodziesma in 2013, but was cancelled in favour of Supernova in 2015, due to producing poor results for Latvia in Eurovision.
|2013||"Here We Go"||PeR||Did not qualify||17||13|
|2014||"Cake to Bake"||Aarzemnieki||13||33|
Dziesma 2013 consisted of two semi-finals, a final, and a superfinal. Twelve artists competed in each semi-final and the top six qualified to the final through a combination of jury voting and votes from the viewers. In the final, the top three artists moved on to the superfinal. The top three were decided by the same combination of jury voting and public voting. Marta Ritova, Samanta Tīna, and PeR all advanced to the superfinal. In the superfinal, PeR was declared the winner through public voting and jury voting.
|Superfinal – 16 February 2013|
|1||Marta Ritova||"I Am Who I Am"||20||2||3318||3||5||3|
|2||PeR||"Here We Go"||11||1||6289||1||2||1|
|3||Samanta Tīna||"I Need A Hero"||23||3||6204||2||5||2|
Dziesma 2014 consisted of two semi-finals, a final, and a superfinal. Twelve artists competed in each semi-final, and the top six moved on to the final through a combination of jury voting, Internet voting, and SMS voting. In the final, the top three songs qualified to the superfinal through the same voting process. Dons, Samanta Tīna, and Aarzemnieki all advanced to the superfinal. Aarzemnieki was then declared the winner.
|Superfinal – 22 February 2014|
|3||Aarzemnieki||"Cake To Bake"||2||1529||3949||1||3||1|
- Roxburgh, Gordon (8 February 2013). "Six songs through to Latvian final". Eurovision.tv.
- Roxburgh, Gordon (9 February 2013). "Six more songs through to Latvian final". Eurovision.tv.
- Jiandani, Sanjay (18 February 2013). "Latvia: Dziesma 2013 results revealed". Esctoday.com.
- Roxburgh, Gordon (1 February 2014). "First six qualifiers through to Latvian Final". Eurovision.tv. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Six more songs complete Latvian line-up". Eurovision.tv. 2 February 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Mikheev, Andy (23 February 2014). "Eurovision 2014 — Aarzemnieki (Latvia / Латвия)". ESCKAZ.