|Date of birth||11 August 1960|
|Place of birth||Jerusalem, Israel|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Born in Jerusalem, Amsalem was educated at Yeshivat Or Etzion. During his IDF national service he was a tank commander in the Armored Corps. He later obtained a bachelor's degree in Economics and Business Administration from Bar-Ilan University.
A member of the Likud, he became chairman of the party's Jerusalem branch. He was placed 42nd on the joint Likud Yisrael Beiteinu list for the 2013 Knesset elections, but with the alliance winning only 31 seats, he did not become a Knesset member. Prior to the 2015 Knesset elections he was placed 21st on the party's list, a slot reserved for a candidate from the Jerusalem area. He was elected to the Knesset as Likud won 30 seats.
- Likud Beytenu Candidates for the 19th Knesset Israel Democracy Institute
- Likud list Central Elections Committee
- Israel election updates / Likud primary results are in: Erdan, Edelstein get top spots Haaretz, 1 January 2015
- Final Unofficial* results of the Elections for the Twentieth Knesset Central Elections Committee
- Dudu Amsalem on the Knesset website