|Revised Romanization||Dubu gimchi|
|This article is part of a series on|
Dubu kimchi is a Korean dish consisting of sauteed kimchi served with tofu. Boiled or pan-fried sliced tofu and the kimchi are often prepared with sliced pork. Despite the name of the dish, the tofu is not fermented into kimchi.
The dish is a popular anju (a side dish consumed with alcohol).
- sliced pork or pork belly
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- "Tofu and Sauteed Kimchi (Dubu Kimchi) Recipe". About.com. Retrieved 16 April 2013.
- "Dubu kimchi, (tofu with stir-fried kimchi and pork)". The Korea Herald. 2013-03-08. Retrieved 16 April 2013.
- from Korea food and nutrition foundation including table http://www.nutritionkorea.com/Cook3_26.do?mcd=D03
- Trifood.com: Dubu Kimchi recipe
- Recipe from LA Times
- Dubu Kimchi recipe
- (Korean) 두부김치 조리법 at Chosun Ilbo