Draper Fisher Jurvetson
Timothy C. Draper|
John H. N. Fisher
2882 Sand Hill Road|
Menlo Park, California, United States
|Total assets||$5 billion|
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) is an American venture capital firm focused on early- and growth-stage investments in enterprise, consumer and disruptive technologies. In 2015, DFJ was identified as one of the top investors of billion dollar startups.
Heidi Roizen is the firm’s Operating Partner.
The firm is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, and is currently investing DFJ Venture XII, a $350M fund, which closed in 2016 and DFJ Growth’s second fund of $470M, which closed in 2014. DFJ’s core funds have raised more than $5 billion, deployed in more than 300 companies.
- "Imaginary 'Unicorns' can't compete with 22 very real billion-dollar Golden Frisbees". Upstart Business Journal.
- "What Do Baidu, Box, SpaceX, Tesla, Twitter, Tumblr, Twillo, and Yammer All Have In Common?". Startup Grind.
- "Investors Behind The Next Billion Dollar Startups". Forbes. April 15, 2015.
- Nordrum, Amy (2015-10-09). "Space Advocate Makes Business Case For Private Company Exploration Of Extraterrestrial Resources". International Business Times. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "Heidi Roizen makes Operating Partner at DFJ". Vator.tv.
- "DFJ Investor Josh Stein After Raising $350 Million Fund: The New Money Is Going Away". Forbes.
- "DFJ Raises $350 Million For Its 12th Early-Stage Fund". TechCrunch.
- "DFJ Growth closes a $470M fund to invest in the next round of billion-dollar companies". VentureBeat.
- "Venture capital powerhouse DFJ Raises $350 million, plans to pump portion of funds into Seattle startups". GeekWire.com.
- "Draper Fisher Jurveston News". DFJ News.