31 August 1957|
|Salary||€2,533,000 (total compensation, 2014)|
Dick Boer (born 31 August 1957) is a Dutch businessman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ahold, the supermarket chain.
Boer joined Ahold in 1998, rising to CEO on 1 March 2011, succeeding John Rishton.
Boer is co-chair of the Consumer Goods Forum, member of the board of the European Retail Round Table, and vice-chair of the executive board of The Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW). He is also a member of the advisory board of G-Star Raw.
On 24 June 2015, when Ahold and Delhaize announced that they were to combine their businesses as Ahold Delhaize, it was stated that Boer would become CEO of the merged company, with Frans Muller, CEO of Delhaize to become deputy CEO and chief integration officer.
- Hans Reichart, Het sucessverhaal van Dick Boer in Management Team, 29 April 2013 (Dutch)
- "Executive Profile: Dick Boer". Bloomberg. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Dick Boer". Ahold. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ahold Announces Executive Changes: Dick Boer To Be Ahold CEO, Carl Schlicker To Become Ahold USA COO". Food World. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ahold, Delhaize complete merger agreement". SupermarketNews. 24 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.