|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Dex Media, Inc. is a print and digital marketing company that was created by the 2013 merger of SuperMedia and Dex One. The merger, announced on August 21, 2012, was completed on April 30, 2013. Dex Media previously traded on NASDAQ under the symbol DXM.
Dex Media works with local businesses to provide marketing solutions that will help them win, keep and grow their business and be successful. It does this in print and a sophisticated suite of digital marketing solutions.
- "Dex One and SuperMedia File Pre-Packaged Plans of Reorganization as Part of Merger Process". Business Wire. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Dex One and SuperMedia Complete Merger, Move Forward Together as Dex Media". Reuters. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- WM Data service
- "Dex Media Chapter 11 Petition" (PDF). PacerMonitor. PacerMonitor. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Dex Media Completes Financial Restructuring, Emerges from Chapter 11". Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Dex Media Office Locations". Retrieved 10 August 2015.