|Categories||Computer and video games|
Develop is a monthly trade magazine for the video games industry. Based in London, UK, the magazine allows participation by anyone working in the video game industry. Develop is part of NewBay Media. It is the only European-based website and print magazine aimed exclusively at the development community. The current online portal, complete with a digital version of the print publication, has been active since July 2007.
Develop 100 is an annual rating system for game developers produced by Develop. It is a ranking of the world's games development studios based on a variety of criteria including sales data, critical success and industry standing.
The Develop Industry Excellence Awards, also yearly, honour the development of video games and award studios across a range of categories. It was presented in 2010 by comic Rufus Hound.
- "Develop Media Pack" (PDF). Intent Media. Retrieved 17 April 2010.
- "New website for Develop magazine". NewBay Media. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Develop Mag - Online Portal for Everyone Involved with Game Development". Softpedia. Retrieved 21 April 2010.
- "Develop unveils new web portal". Intent Media. Retrieved 21 April 2010.
- Ben Parfitt (30 June 2010). "Develop Awards – finalists revealed | Games industry news | MCV". MCVUK. Retrieved 13 October 2011.