Declassification of UFO documents
Declassification of UFO documents began by the United Kingdom in 2008. Russia, Ecuador, France, Denmark, Brazil, Sweden, Canada and many countries follow that decision during 2009 making public some of the material they had in possession. The government of New Zealand has stated that it will release UFO files in 2010 after personal information is removed.
- Declassified documents
- Declassified files on UFOs from many countries
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Fenomenum (Brazilian site): Brazil, Australia, England, Argentina, France, Spain, United States and Canada.
- News reports
- BBC news about UFO documents
- Argentinean CEFORA (English/Spanish site)
- Argentinean CEFORA (Spanish site)