Culture Convenience Club
Video rental shop|
|Founded||Hirakata, Osaka (1982)|
|Muneaki Masuda (CEO)|
|Products||12 Mar 2000|
|Revenue||JPY 189,299 million (2010)|
|JPY 12,841 million (2010)|
|JPY 9,424 million (2010)|
|Total assets||JPY 124,229 million (2010)|
|Owner||Muneaki Masuda (DBA MM Holdings KK)|
|Subsidiaries||Esquire Magazine Japan|
Culture Convenience Club Co., Ltd. (カルチュア・コンビニエンス・クラブ株式会社 Karuchua Konbiniensu Kurabu Kabushikigaisha) is a Japanese company that operates Tsutaya, a nationwide chain of video rental shops and bookstores. The company is headquartered in Ebisu, Tokyo. The stock of the company was formerly listed in the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO: 4756), but it has since been delisted following a management buyout in 2011.
The T Card, the membership card of Tsutaya, works as a platform for a cross-industry loyalty program. As of May 2010, more than 35 million holders of the card earn "T Points" at FamilyMart, Book Off, Lotteria, and so forth as well as Tsutaya shops.
- "CCC Group consolidated annual results for year ending Mar 31, 2010" (PDF). May 11, 2010. Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- "平成22年3月期 決算短信" (PDF). May 11, 2010. Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- "会社概要". Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- "「ＴＳＵＴＡＹＡ」のＣＣＣがＭＢＯ 買い付け総額700億円". Retrieved June 4, 2014.
- "TSUTAYA". Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- "ＣＣＣ、Ｔ会員数３５００万人突破". Jiji Press. June 8, 2010. Retrieved June 13, 2010.
- T Card official website