|No. 30 Buffalo Bills|
|Date of birth:||May 9, 1990 (age 26)|
|Place of birth:||Dunwoody, Georgia|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||Dunwoody (GA)|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 5 / Pick: 162|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 10, 2015|
|Player stats at PFR|
Corey White (born May 9, 1990) is an American football cornerback for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Samford University. He was selected in the fifth round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the New Orleans Saints.
As a senior, he caught the attention from professional scouts with his strong performances in Samford's occasional games against major college opponents and at the NFL Scouting Combine.
New Orleans Saints
He was active in 10 games and started 4 of them in his rookie season, as he registered 31 tackles with 1 interception. The next year he played in all of the games and started 6 due to injuries in the secondary, playing poorly at cornerback, while recording 41 tackles, 1 interception and 1 forced fumble.
In December 2014, White was moved from cornerback to free safety after Jairus Byrd and Rafael Bush were placed on the injured reserve list. He ended the season with 53 tackles, 2 interceptions and a forced fumble. On March 13, 2015, he was waived after starting 19 out of 41 games.
White was claimed by the Dallas Cowboys on March 14, 2015. He showed promise in preseason playing at safety and nickel corner. In the fifth game of the season against the New England Patriots, he passed Tyler Patmon and took over the team's nickel corner role, until the eighth game of the season against the Philadelphia Eagles, when he was declared inactive and replaced by Patmon. On November 17, he was released to make room for cornerback Deji Olatoye.
On April 4, 2016 White signed with the Buffalo Bills.
- Don Kausler, Jr., "Former Samford defensive back Corey White shines at NFL Scouting Combine", The Birmingham News, February 28, 2012.
- Nakia Hogan, "New Orleans Saints fifth-round pick Corey White has plenty of confidence", The Times-Picayune, May 11, 2012.
- "New Orleans Saints defensive back Corey White moving to free safety". December 2, 2015. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- Alper, Josh (December 2, 2015). "Corey White lands job in Arizona". NBCSports.com. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- Galliford, Brian (April 4, 2016). "Buffalo Bills sign Corey White in 2016 NFL free agency". BuffaloRumblings.com. Retrieved November 25, 2016.