|privately held company|
|Founder||William A. "Bill" Cook|
|Headquarters||Bloomington, Indiana, USA|
Gayle Cook (Co-Founder)|
Carl Cook (CEO)
|Revenue||Over $2 billion|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Cook Medical, Cook Properties, Cook Services|
Cook Group Incorporated is an American privately held company based in Bloomington, Indiana, and primarily involved in manufacturing of medical devices. It was ranked #324 in Forbes' 2008 America's Largest Private Companies. It has three main divisions: Cook Medical, Cook Services, and Cook Properties. All three divisions are made up of several subsidiary companies.
The flagship company, Cook Incorporated, part of the medical division, was founded in 1963 in a spare bedroom in Bloomington. The first products of Cook Incorporated included catheters, needles, and wire guides. Today, the company manufactures over 16,000 products across 13 hospital service lines, and serves 135 countries. Other companies include also the manufacturers K-Tube and Cook Polymer Technology. Cook owns CFC Properties., a property development company that owns residential and commercial properties in Bloomington as well as Fountain Square Mall and Grant Street Inn. Cook also restored and owns French Lick Resort, which includes the historic West Baden Springs Hotel and the French Lick Springs Hotel and Casino.
- "History & Innovators". Bloomington, Indiana: Cook Group Incorporated. 2009-10-01. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "#324 Cook Group". Forbes.com: America's Largest Private Companies. New York City: Forbes.com LLC. 2008-11-03. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Corporate Profile". Bloomington, Indiana: Cook Group Incorporated. 2009-10-01. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "1960s: How Cook Medical Got Its Start". Cook Medical. Retrieved 12 February 2014.
- "Clinical Divisions at a Glance". Cook Medical. Retrieved 12 February 2014.
- "About CFC, Inc.". Bloomington, Indiana: CFC, Inc. 2009-10-19.
- Cook Group — official home page