ACM Computing Surveys
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|ACM Comput. Surv.|
|Edited by||Sartaj K Sahni|
ACM (United States)
ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR) is a peer reviewed scientific journal published by the Association for Computing Machinery. The journal publishes survey articles and tutorials related to computer science and computing. It was founded in 1969; the first editor-in-chief was William S. Dorn.
In ISI Journal Citation Reports, ACM Computing Surveys has the highest impact factor among all computer science journals. In a 2008 ranking of computer science journals, ACM Computing Surveys received the highest rank “A*”.
- Dorn, William S. (1969). "Editor's Preview…". ACM Computing Surveys. 1 (1): 2–5. doi:10.1145/356540.356542.
- "Journal Citation Reports". ISI Web of Knowledge. Retrieved 2009-10-03. “JCR Science Edition 2008”; subject categories “COMPUTER SCIENCE, …”.
- "Journal Rankings". CORE: The Computing Research and Education Association of Australasia. July 2008. Archived from the original on 29 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-19..
- ACM Computing Surveys home page.
- ACM Computing Surveys in ACM Digital Library.
- ACM Computing Surveys in DBLP.