Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna
The Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna is a Regional fisheries management organisation and International Organization with the purpose of managing the stocks of Southern bluefin tuna.
|Australia||20 May 1994||member||Host nation|
|New Zealand||20 May 1994||member|
|Japan||20 May 1994||Member||main user of BFT|
|Republic of Korea||17 October 2001||member|
|Republic of Indonesia||8 April 2008||member|
|Taiwan||30 August 2002||extended commission|
|Philippines||2 August 2004||Cooperating Non-Member|
|South Africa||24 August 2006||Cooperating Non-Member|
|European Community||13 October 2006||Cooperating Non-Member|
- Regional fisheries management organizations (RFMOs), Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- List of the five tuna RFMOs, Retrieved 2009-10-07.
- Origins of the convention on conservation of the Southern Bluefin Tuna..
- New Zealand Fisheries Management Organization.
- Treaty depositary Australian Government website.