Col de la Croix (Jura)
For other places sharing the name 'Pass of the cross', see Col de la Croix (disambiguation).
|Col de la Croix|
The pass in the canton of Jura
|Elevation||789 m (2,589 ft)|
|Coordinates||47°22′22″N 07°08′29″E / 47.37278°N 7.14139°ECoordinates: 47°22′22″N 07°08′29″E / 47.37278°N 7.14139°E|
Col de la Croix
Location of Col de la Croix
Details of the climb
The climb from Saint-Ursanne is 3.72 km. long, gaining 342 m. in height at an average of 9.1%. Several sections of the climb are well in excess of this with the maximum gradient of 17% being reached at the summit.
Tour de France
- "Col de la Croix: Sainte-Ursanne". www.climbbybike.com. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "Stage 8: Belfort –Porrentruy". Tour de France. Amaury Sport Organisation. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "July 8, Stage 8: Belfort – Porrentruy 157.5km". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 23 June 2012. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- "Pinot rides to glory in Porrentruy". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 8 July 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "The oldest starts the attacking; the youngest wins – Bravo Thibaut!". www.letour.fr. 8 July 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Col de la Croix JU.|