|Fragrance by Jacques Polge|
Coco Mademoiselle le Film
In 2007, Chanel launched a new advertising film starring its current spokesmodel Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel. The film was directed by the upcoming English BAFTA-winning director Joe Wright, who has also worked with Knightley in his award-winning films Pride & Prejudice (2005) and Atonement (2007). The soul singer Joss Stone re-recorded Nat King Cole's 1965 "L-O-V-E" for the short film.
- Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaçao
- Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, florentine iris
- Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean
Famous spokesmodels for the fragrance have included Kate Moss and Knightley (current).
- Coco, the 1984 perfume created by Polge for Chanel
- Neate, Rupert (19 June 2008). "Chanel: 'No contract' for Harry Potter's Emma Watson". The Telegraph. London. Retrieved 24 October 2011.