Company headquarters building
|Traded as||TYO: 6366|
|Founded||(January 20, 1948 )|
|Headquarters||Minatomirai Grand Central Tower, Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-8765, Japan|
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||US$ 4 billion) (FY 2014)|
JPY 11 billion (FY 2014)(US$ 91.6 million) (FY 2014)
Number of employees
|6,097 (as of March 31, 2015)|
Footnotes / references|
Chiyoda Corporation (千代田化工建設株式会社 Chiyoda Kakō Kensetsu Kabushiki-kaisha) is a large Japanese engineering company specialising in industrial facilities, particularly oil refineries and LNG facilities. Most of its business takes place outside Japan, normally in the Middle East.
In the late 1960s it built the Jeddah and Riyadh refineries in Saudi Arabia; at present its large projects include LNG plants in Qatar, the Sakhalin-II project in eastern Russia, and a variety of specialist-chemical and pharmaceutical plants in Japan itself.
- "Corporate Profile". Chiyoda Corporation. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Company Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Company Information". Hoover's. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
- J. A. Allan; Kaoru Sugihara (August 18, 2005). Japan and the Contemporary Middle East. Routledge. p. 47. ISBN 978-1-134-90444-0.
- "Company Profile". Gulf Oil & Gas. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
- "Financial Results for FY2006" (PDF). Chiyoda Corporation. May 14, 2007. Retrieved February 9, 2016.
- Official website (English)
- "Company history books (Shashi)". Shashi Interest Group. April 2016. Wiki collection of bibliographic works on Chiyoda Corporation