Chauri Chaura Express
|Current operator(s)||North Eastern Railways|
|Distance travelled||552 km (343 mi)|
|Class(es)||AC 2 tier, AC 3 tier, Sleeper Class, General Unreserved|
|Rolling stock||Standard Indian Railway coaches|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
110 km/h (68 mph) maximum |
40.27 km/h (25 mph) including halts.
The 15003 / 04 Kanpur Anwarganj Gorakhpur Chauri Chaura Express is a Express train belonging to Indian Railways - North Eastern Railway zone that runs between Kanpur Anwarganj & Gorakhpur Junction in India.
The 15003 / 04 Kanpur Anwarganj Gorakhpur Chauri Chaura Express has 1 AC 2 tier, 1 AC 3 tier, 6 Sleeper Class, 6 General Unreserved & 2 Sitting cum Luggage Rack Coaches. It does not carry a Pantry car coach .
The 15003 Kanpur Anwarganj Gorakhpur Chauri Chaura Express covers the distance of 552 km (343 mi) in 14 hours 05 mins (39.20 km/hr) & in 13 hours 20 mins as 15004 Gorakhpur Kanpur Anwarganj Chauri Chaura Express (41.40 km/hr).
The 15003 / 04 Kanpur Anwarganj Gorakhpur Chauri Chaura Express runs from Kanpur Anwarganj via Kanpur Central, Allahabad Junction, Varanasi Junction, Mau Junction, Bhatni Junction, Chauri Chaura to Gorakhpur Junction .
- On 25 October 2010, a person was shot dead onboard the train
- On 19 April 2008, the train suffered a derailment without suffering any casualties .
- The train occasionally gets cancelled during the winter months .
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Archived from the original on 8 April 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "[IRFCA] Welcome to IRFCA.org, the home of IRFCA on the internet.". irfca.org. Retrieved 2014-04-05.