|Founded||27 June 2009|
|Preceded by||Rally the Centrists|
31, rue de Tournon |
|National affiliation||Union of Democrats and Independents|
|Colours||Dark, Blue, and Orange|
2 / 577
10 / 348
1 / 74
It was founded in June 2009 by Jean Arthuis, a former member of the Union for French Democracy (UDF) and currently Member of European parliament, where he also serves as chair of the Committee on Budgets.
The party is seen as a successor to Arthuis' Rally the Centrists (Rassembler les centristes) political association, whose main tenet was to re-create the UDF which was dissolved upon creation of the MoDem and the New Centre.
Because of Arthuis' high standing within the Centrist Union group in the French Senate, the AC has ten Senators but only two deputies.
- Members of the European parliament: Jean Arthuis
- Deputies: Thierry Benoit, Philippe Folliot
- Senators: Muguette Dini, Yves Détraigne, Françoise Férat, Adrien Giraud, Joseph Kergueris, Jean-Claude Merceron, Anne-Marie Payet, Daniel Soulage, François Zocchetto.
- President: Jean Arthuis (2009 – present day)
- "Jean Arthuis élu président d'"Alliance centriste"" (in French). Le Point.fr. 27 June 2009.
- (French) List of AC parliamentarians on the Champagne-Ardenne federation website Archived December 31, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- (French) Centrist Alliance official website