Catholic Church in Madagascar
|Part of a series on the|
|Catholic Church by country|
International distribution (2010).
About one quarter of the population is Catholic – about four million adherents in total. There are 21 dioceses including five archdioceses. Below is a list of the Dioceses, Archdioceses and the Bishops and Archbishops of each unit.
- Antananarivo – Odon Marie Arsène Razanakolona
- Antsiranana – Michel Malo
- Fianarantsoa – Fulgence Rabemahafaly
- Toamasina – Desire Tsarahazana
- Toliara – Fulgence Rabeony
- Herbermann, Charles, ed. (1913). "Madagascar". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company.