Case School of Engineering
|Dean||Jeffrey L. Duerk|
|Location||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.|
|Website||Case School of Engineering|
The Case School of Engineering is the engineering school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. It traces its roots to the 1880 founding of the Case School of Applied Science. The school became the Case Institute of Technology in 1947 until merging with Western Reserve University in 1967. The school was officially named the Case School of Engineering in 1992.
The school was endowed by Leonard Case, Jr. in 1877. The course led to the degree of Bachelor of Science. In 1913, the faculty numbered 45, and 531 students were enrolled.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Macromolecular Science & Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
San Diego Campus
In 2007, the Case School of Engineering, San Diego (CSE-SD) was founded, and began offering specialized graduate courses in Wireless Health technology.