Cao Yuan at the 2016 Olympics
7 February 1995|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Event(s)||3 m,10m,3m&10m synchro|
Cao Yuan is the only diver in history to win 3 gold medals in a single World Diving Series event by winning gold medals in 3m synchro, 10m synchro, and 10m individual events of the 2014 World Diving Series in Canada.
Cao Yuan together with Yue Lin are the only divers to ever win two World Series gold medals on the same day of the competition by winning the 3m synchro and 10m synchro events on May 30, 2014.
- "Yuan Cao". London2012.com. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012.
- "Yuan Cao". Fina.
- "Qin Kai/Cao Yuan snatch sixth gold for China diving at Kazan worlds". Xinhuanet. 29 July 2015.
- Associated Press (16 August 2016). "Cao Yuan wins fifth diving gold for China, in 3m springboard". Rio 2016.
- "Qin Kai, Cao Yuan claim bronze in men synchronized 3m springboard diving". CRIEnglish. 11 August 2016.
- "北京青年五四奖章揭晓 跳水队名将曹缘获殊荣". sports.qq.com. 5 May 2014.
|FINA Male Diver of the Year
| Succeeded by|