Cantemireşti or Cantemir was a Moldavian boyar family. In the 17th and 18th centuries it brought forth several Voivodes of Moldavia. In the 18th century, the family moved to Russia, Great Britain, and France.
The most famous members are:
- Constantin Cantemir (d. 1693), Voivode of Moldavia
- Antioh or Antioch Cantemir (d. 1726), son of Constantin, Voivode of Moldavia
- Dimitrie or Demetrius Cantemir (d. 1723), son of Constantin, Voivode of Moldavia and a prolific man of letters
- Antiochus or Antioch Cantemir (d. 1744), son of Demetrius Cantemir, man of letters and Russian diplomat
- "Cantemir", Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed., Vol. V, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1911, p. 209.