Canada-Swiss relations are foreign relations between Canada and Switzerland. The first Swiss consulate opened in Montreal in 1875 and both countries established diplomatic relations in 1945. Canada has an embassy in Bern and a consulate in Geneva. Switzerland has an embassy in Ottawa, 3 consulates-general (in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver) and 4 consulate (in Calgary, Halifax, Quebec and Winnipeg). Both countries are full members of the Francophonie.
- Foreign relations of Canada
- Foreign relations of Switzerland
- Embassy of Switzerland, Ottawa
- Swiss Canadians
- Canadian Foreign Affairs and International Trade Department about relations with Switzerland
- Canadian embassy in Bern
- Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs about relations with Canada