British Freediving Association
The British Freediving Association (BFA, also known as AIDA-UK) is an organisation established in the United Kingdom during 1999 to promote the safe practice of both competition and recreational freediving. It is the British affiliate of AIDA International. The BFA is the sole body that selects teams for international competitions conducted by AIDA International and ratifies any UK record attempts.
The British Freediving Association organises UK Freediving pool and depth competitions every year. The Great Northern pool competition was hosted by ApneistsUK who have hosted the Pool Championships in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. The last depth competition was 2012.
- "Welcome to the British Freediving Association Website". British Freediving Association. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "The British Freediving Team". British Freediving Association. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "AIDA Records". British Freediving Association. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- The official British Record Holder Michael Board profile (102meters in CWF)
- The official BFA homepage
- The official BFA Forums
- Associate members