Brandon Harris (quarterback)
|LSU Tigers No. 6|
|High school||Bossier City (LA) Parkway|
|Date of birth||October 12, 1995|
|Place of birth||Bossier City, Louisiana|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||206 lb (93 kg)|
Harris attended Parkway High School in Bossier City, Louisiana. He was ranked by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit and the fifth best dual-threat quarterback in his class. Harris led Parkway High School undefeated all on the road during playoffs to the LHSAA 5A Statechampionship in New Orleans, Louisiana, in Fall 2013. Harris committed to play college football at Louisiana State University in July 2013.
Harris competed with Anthony Jennings for the Tigers starting job as a true freshman in 2014. Jennings would win the job, but Harris still earned playing time as the backup. Through the first five games he completed 22 of 30 passes for 394 yards and six touchdowns. On September 29, Harris was named the starter over Jennings for the teams sixth game against Auburn.
- LSU lands QB Brandon Harris
- QB Brandon Harris commits to LSU Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- LSU's Anthony Jennings, Brandon Harris still battling in tight quarterback race through fall camp
- Les Miles says LSU will open with two quarterbacks vs. Wisconsin
- Brandon Harris to start for LSU
- LSU coach Les Miles says freshman QB Brandon Harris will start vs. Auburn