Boys Will Be Girls (film)
|Boys Will Be Girls|
|Directed by||Gilbert Pratt|
|Produced by||Joe Rock|
Evelyn Barrie |
H. F. Maltby
Leslie Fuller |
Boys Will Be Girls is a 1937 British comedy film directed by Gilbert Pratt and starring Leslie Fuller, Nellie Wallace and Greta Gynt. The film was made by Fuller's own independent production company in the Rock Studios at Elstree. In order to gain his inheritance, a man has to give up drinking and smoking.
- Leslie Fuller as Bill Jenkins
- Nellie Wallace as Bertha Luff
- Greta Gynt as Roberta
- Georgie Harris as Roscoe
- Judy Kelly as Thelma
- D.J. Williams as George Luff
- Toni Edgar-Bruce as Mrs. Jenkins
- Constance Godridge as Ernestine
- Syd Crossley as Nolan
- Syd Courtenay as Bookum
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The British of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.