Birthplace of Richard Nixon
Richard Nixon Birthplace
|Location||18061 Yorba Linda Boulevard|
|Nearest city||Yorba Linda, Orange County, California, USA|
|Coordinates||33°53′22″N 117°49′5″W / 33.88944°N 117.81806°WCoordinates: 33°53′22″N 117°49′5″W / 33.88944°N 117.81806°W|
|Architectural style||California Bungalow|
|NRHP Reference #||71000171|
|Added to NRHP||December 17, 1971|
|Designated NHL||May 31, 1973|
|Designated CHISL||October 1, 1994|
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace". National Historic Landmark Quicklinks. National Park Service. Archived from the original on 8 October 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- NHL Summary Archived October 8, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Birthplace of Richard Nixon". Office of Historic Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- McDermott, John D. (June 30, 1969). "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Inventory Nomination Form. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum: Richard Nixon Birthplace
- National Park Service: The Nixon Birthplace
- Richard Nixon Foundation
- Sears-homes: "The Unknown Origin of Richard Nixon's Mail-Order House."
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). Photographs. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.