|Full name||William Frederick Burnikell|
|Date of birth||9 December 1910|
|Place of birth||Southwick, England|
|Date of death||May 1980 (aged 69)|
|Playing position||Left half|
|1949||Landskrona BoIS (caretaker)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
William Frederick Burnikell (9 December 1910 – May 1980) was an English professional football player and manager. His surname was also spelt Burnicle.
Born in Southwick, Burnikell played as a left half for Lincoln City, Bradford City and Aldershot. For Lincoln City, he made 25 appearances in the Football League. For Bradford City, he made 52 appearances in the Football League, scoring two goals; he also made 3 FA Cup appearances.
He later became a football manager and was in charge of Halifax Town between April and December 1956. He also managed Swedish clubs Landskrona BoIS, Helsingborg, Örebro SK and Degerfors IF. He also won the Chilean Primera División in 1954 with Universidad Católica.
- Frost, Terry (1988). Bradford City A Complete Record 1903-1988. Breedon Books Sport. ISBN 0-907969-38-0.
- Jönsson, Åke (1975). Ett fotbollslags historia: Landskrona BoIS 1915-1975. Malmö Handelstryckeri AB.
- Jönsson, p. 49
- Frost, p. 410
- Frost, p. 392
- "Profile". redimps.com.
- Frost, p. 380
- Kelly Gilchrist (16 February 2012). "Managers Past And Present". F.C. Halifax Town.
- "Klubbinformation" (in Swedish). svenskafans.com.