Bijelo Brdo, Croatia
Бијело Брдо (Serbian)
|Coordinates: HR 45°31′02″N 18°52′15″E / 45.5172°N 18.8708°E|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Bijelo Brdo (Serbian Cyrillic: Бијело Брдо) is a village in the Erdut municipality in eastern Croatia. It is connected by the D213 road and by R202 railway. It has a total of 1,961 inhabitants (2011).
93 native families were relocated from Osijek and the neighbouring villages of Dalj and Bijelo Brdo, first to Bosnia and then to Serbia, by the Croatian State during World War II. Their houses were settled with Croats from Dalmatia.
- Church of St. Nicholas, built between 1764 and 1809, reconstructed in 1996.
The 2011 census had a total of 1,961 inhabitants. The 2001 census had a total of 2,119 inhabitants in 720 households. 1991 census, a total of 2,400 inhabitants, out of which Serbs 1,941 (80.87%), Croats 217 (9.04%), Yugoslavs 97 (4.04%), and other smaller communities.
- Government of Croatia (October 2013). "Peto izvješće Republike Hrvatske o primjeni Europske povelje o regionalnim ili manjinskim jezicima" (PDF) (in Croatian). Council of Europe. p. 36. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- Највећи злочини садашњице : (патње и страдање српског народа у Независној Држави Хрватској од 1941-1945), Др. Драгослав Страњаковић, Горњи Милановац Дечје новине 1991. pp. 118